Friday, October 12, 2007

Guest Book

October 25, 2007
The passing of John struck all of us here at Spirit Airlines very hard. He played a very important role in our day to day operations in the maintenance dept. here. His quick smile and ability to think a way through things will surely be missed. The Lord took a great man from us but now has one next to him. God Bless...

Garrett West (Roselle, IL)

October 23, 2007

Chuck Nicholls (Saline)

October 15, 2007
I am very saddened by the loss of John Anthony Jr. He was one of the finest people I knew. Anything he said or did was from his heart and you could count on it as the truth. In the many years I knew him I could rely on the fact that if he said he was going to do something it would be done and done correctly. John loved with all his heart. If you hurt, he hurt. Everyone that knew him was touched by his compassion for others. Although I now have a great void in my life and miss him very much I look forward to eternity with him. He has made heaven a more joyful place. I know this for a fact because I had the honor of being his sister. I love and miss you John.Your Sis,Diane

Diane Hatley (Maryville, TN)

October 13, 2007
I was very surprised and sad to here about John's death. He was a great friend and leader. We spent many good hours working the graveyard shift together at NAC. He will be missed.

John Allen (Fallon, NV)

October 12, 2007
Please see John's Memorial Site at http://johnanthonyjr.blogspot.com/ for my guest book entry.

Paul Willing (Anchorage, AK) Contact me

October 10, 2007
I am saddened to hear about John's passing. Like his father, he was a good man and a great mechanic. I worked with him for many years at GNA and Markair from the late 70's till the early 80's. He always had a quick smile and a great laugh. My condolences to the family.

Dave Lane (Marietta, GA) Contact me

October 10, 2007
I was completely caught off guard when I heard the news. I have thought of him every day since. He was a good friend and I will never forget him. I wish his family well.

John "Herb" Herbert (Nampa, ID) Contact me

October 9, 2007
I was very shocked and hurt to hear of John's passing. I am very lucky to have got to know John and proud to have been his friend. Never once did he ever greet me with anything less than a large smile and chearfull hello. He was looked up to and admired by all that worked for him or with him her at Northern Air Cargo.

Russell Hoffman (Anchorage, AK)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was very surprized to hear of John's passing he was a great person good friend and one of the most natural mechanics I have ever had the pleasure of working with he will be missed very much. I wish his family and friends all the best.

Lee Holley

Anonymous said...

I met John for the first time in 1976 when we were kids and was sent on a trip to rescue a c-46 in Nuigsuk with John knowing what to do and me his gohfer. He always impressed me with his knowledge of aircraft maintenance. My condolences to family.